By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up the City by the Bay with an hourlong Golden Gate Bay cruise with Red and White Fleet, which garners a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. Take in the city skyline from the deck and get a unique view of some of San Francisco's most revered landmarks like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and both the Golden Gate and Bay bridges.
Why we love it
- For $15 per person (reg. $28), set sail with Red and White Fleet on a Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- This cruise makes a great group outing with reduced pricing for groups up to 6
- Check out views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts
- TripAdvisor users give Red and White Fleet a 4.5-star rating
May 14, 2013 - May 16, 2014
Red and White Fleet
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf
(Corner of Taylor Street & Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- With this Local Deal, select the following:
- $15 for a cruise for one (regularly $28)
- $30 for a cruise for two (regularly $56)
- $60 for a cruise for four (regularly $112)
- $90 for a cruise for six (regularly $168)
- Cruises depart daily at 10:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:10 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. through May 21. An additional evening departure at 6:15 p.m. begins on May 22 and lasts through Sept. 2, 2013.
Morning and late afternoon (after 3:45 p.m.) departures tend to be the least busy and offer the best lighting for photos.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through May 16, 2014. Reservations are not required; cruises operate on a first-come, first-served basis. See the current sailing schedule for departure times. Evening sailings at 6:15 p.m. begin on May 22. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms