By Travelzoo Staff
"Famed for its jewel-like shape and colors," Emerald Bay, which was "carved by a massive glacier millions of years ago," provides "one of the don't-miss views of Lake Tahoe," raves Fodor's. For $19 per person, explore South Lake Tahoe and this renowned area on a two- to 2.5-hour cruise with Zephyr Cove Resort Lake Tahoe Cruises, a savings of 60% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Cruise Emerald Bay for just $19 per person with Zephyr Cove Resort Lake Tahoe Cruises
- This deal saves 60% on the regular price
- Pick: a 2-hour M.S. Dixie II cruise from Zephyr Cove Resort or a 2.5-hour trip on the Tahoe Queen from Ski Run Marina
- TripAdvisor users give the cruises at Zephyr Cove a 4.5-star rating
- Fodor's recommends Emerald Bay as "one of the don't-miss views of Lake Tahoe"
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Zephyr Cove Resort Lake Tahoe Cruises
- Take your pick between boats:
- Tahoe Queen, a 312-passenger authentic Mississippi paddle wheeler that departs from Ski Run Marina and stays out for 2.5 hours
- M.S. Dixie II, the largest cruising vessel in Tahoe, which carries 520 passengers and departs for its two-hour cruise from Zephyr Cove Resort
- The boats' schedules combine to provide at least one of the two cruises every day; click here for the current schedule. There are bathrooms on both boats, and food and drinks are available for purchase. Children's tickets (ages 3-11) are available for $10.
- Stay for an extended visit with a weekend cabin getaway for two people at Zephyr Cove Resort starting at $69.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 5, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made by phone. Please check in at least 30 minutes before departure time to pick up boarding passes. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on the following dates: Dec. 21 - Jan. 1; Jan. 18-20; Feb. 15-17. Not valid on dinner cruises or specialty cruises. Cruises are subject to cancellation due to snow, weather or other conditions. Cruises are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms