By Travelzoo Staff
For $149, retreat for two nights to charming Pacific Grove, located a "stone's throw away" from Monterey and "sprinkled with historic homes, flowers, butterflies fluttering about, and deer meandering fearlessly from yard to yard" (Frommer's). This exclusively negotiated offer for two saves more than 55% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sunday-Wednesdays through June or visit midweek September-October.
- Olympia Lodge is nestled among pine trees and is a mere five-minute walk to the beach. Guests can stay in any standard room on the property, based on availability at the time of booking. Guests also receive complimentary breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi.
- About the location: The lodge is adjacent to the historic Point Pinos Lighthouse, the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the West Coast. It is within a short walk of coastal trails and a half-mile from downtown Pacific Grove.
1140 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
What's included & when
- April 22, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 at Olympia Lodge in peaceful Pacific Grove at more than 55% off
- $149 for 2 nights in any available standard room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Prices are for 2 people for 2 nights, not per person
- Daily continental breakfast and evening coffee and tea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Travel through June or September-October
The fine print
Update: This deal is no longer available May 26. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 831-373-2777 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 13-14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms