By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a historic coastal hotel in Mendocino with this $199 deal for two. Tuck in for two nights at the charming Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites with a package that knocks 65% off regular rates, and includes peak season travel through October.
Why we love it
- This picturesque hotel -- overlooking the Pacific Ocean -- features rooms with marble bathrooms and plush down comforters, and some even have small porches. With this deal, enjoy a bottle of red or white California wine and snack on a cheese plate while taking in the spectacular garden views from your guest room.
- According to Frommer's, "the hotel evokes California's Gold Rush era" with unique architectural details such as a reception desk rescued from a demolished bank and a bar with a domed ceiling of stained glass. Venture through the sustainable garden, which spans two acres and offers paths that link to the downtown area, home to art galleries and quaint shops. The property is off Highway 1 about 150 miles north of San Francisco.
The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites
45080 Main Street
Mendocino, CA 95460
What's included & when
- April 22, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Cozy getaway for 2 at The Mendocino Hotel & Garden Suites at 65% off
- $199 for 2 nights in an upgraded room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $299 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- This offer is for 2 people, not per person
- Cheese plate and bottle of red or white California wine in the room (reg. $55)
- Travel through October
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the $199 voucher for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-548-0513 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 18, 24-26; July 3-6; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms