By Travelzoo Staff
Marked by award-winning wineries, a charming small-town vibe and giant redwood trees, the tucked-away Russian River wine region of Sonoma is an ideal spot for fresh air and relaxation. Head to the Inn at Occidental for $159 per night, a savings of more than 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- This exclusive deal is available for Sunday-Thursday arrivals through June. Friday-Saturday arrivals are $189 per night.
- An hour and a half north of San Francisco, this "colorful and friendly inn" (Fodor's) is decorated with antiques, family heirlooms and handmade quilts. Guests also receive full breakfast for two and tasting passes for two at up to 120 wineries in Sonoma County.
- The inn offers convenient access to wineries, including the nearby Korbel Champagne Cellars. The scenic cliffs of Bodega Bay, redwood forests and town of Healdsburg -- with multiple fine-dining options -- are all a short drive away.
The Inn at Occidental
3657 Church St
Occidental, CA 95465
What's included & when
- Feb. 10, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the quaint Inn at Occidental at more than 50% off
- $159 for 1 night in a Courtyard Room, Sundays-Thursdays or $189 per night Fridays-Saturdays
- Full breakfast for 2
- Evening wine-and-cheese reception
- Tasting passes for 2 to more than 100 Sonoma wineries
- Travel through June 30
The fine print
Update: Friday-Saturday arrivals are sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-522-6324 and mention Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 25-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms