By Travelzoo Staff
In a place where geothermal activity bursts and bubbles beneath the Earth's surface, the Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort in Calistoga invites Travelzoo guests to slow down and sink into serenity for more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- This $169 one-night package for two includes a $50 spa credit per person, two wine tastings at the nearby Rios winery and a bottle of bubbly. Stay two nights weekdays for $269 with the same extras.
- One of TripAdvisor's 2012 Top 25 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in the United States, the Roman Spa resort boasts Finnish saunas and indoor and outdoor pools filled with the area's natural hot spring mineral water. Use the spa credit on an array of services, including a massage or what Frommer's calls "the one thing you should do" in Calistoga -- a mud bath. Afterward, stroll the property's flowered gardens, fountains and ponds.
- Nestled in Napa Valley, Calistoga is famous for its natural baths of "local volcanic ash, imported peat and naturally boiling mineral hot-springs water, mulled together to produce a thick mud that simmers at a temperature of about 104°F" (Frommer's).
- Calistoga is 75 miles north of San Francisco and 80 miles west of Sacramento.
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort
1300 Washington St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
What's included & when
- Feb. 5, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Calistoga spa retreat for 2 at Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort in Napa Valley for more than 50% off
- $169 for 1 night; Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- $269 for 2 nights; Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $50 spa credit per person
- Wine tastings for 2 at the Rios winery
- Bottle of bubbly
- Travel through May 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-914-8957 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 15-17; March 24-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms