By Travelzoo Staff
Called "warm, romantic and cozy" by The San Diego Union-Tribune
, Toscana Cafe and Wine Bar is the "perfect spot for a great night out" and rated 4 stars by Urbanspoon users. For $49, regularly $111, two can savor a classic Italian dinner, featuring premium ingredients like filet mignon and jumbo pan-seared sea scallops, plus wine at this Gaslamp favorite.
Why we love it
- For $49, savor an Italian dinner for 2 that includes wine and entrees like filet mignon, jumbo sea scallops or lobster ravioli, regularly $111
- This deal at Toscana Cafe and Wine Bar includes a starter to share, 2 entrees, a dessert to share and 2 glasses of red or white wine
- The restaurant is located in the heart of the Gaslamp District
- Urbanspoon users give Toscana Cafe and Wine Bar a 4-star rating
- The San Diego Union-Tribune called it the "perfect spot for a great night out"
Oct. 11, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013
Toscana Cafe and Wine Bar
238 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
- For each of these courses, choose from a range of dishes on a menu specially crafted for subscribers:
- A starter to share, such as prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella, grilled chicken skewers or insalata caprese
- Two entrees, including filet mignon, jumbo pan-seared sea scallops or lobster ravioli
- A dessert to share, such as chocolate lava cake, tiramisu or carrot cake
- Two glasses of red or white wine, like Benvolio Pinot Grigio (Fruili, Italy) or Simi Cabernet (Alexander Valley, Calif.)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 12, through Jan. 12, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dine-in only. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on holidays. Seasonal items subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms