By Travelzoo Staff
The San Diego Uptown News calls D'O Thai Cottage "the first and only spot for Thai cuisine in Old Town," and Yelp reviewers give this venue a 4-star rating. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can savor an authentic Thai dinner for two people for $25 -- a savings of more than 50%.
Why we love it
- The San Diego Uptown News calls D'O Thai Cottage "the first and only spot for Thai cuisine in Old Town"
- For $25, regularly $54, 2 people can savor an authentic Thai dinner at this new San Diego Avenue restaurant
- This deal includes 2 appetizers, soups or salads and any 2 entrees from the menu
- D'O Thai Cottage receives a 4-star rating from Yelp reviewers
Oct. 1, 2012 - April 1, 2013
D'O Thai Cottage
2414 San Diego Ave.
San Diego, CA 92110
- Settle into the dining room dotted with white lights, giving the space what the Uptown News calls a "cozy ambiance" and select:
- Two appetizers, soups or salads, like the Sexy Shrimp wrapped in crispy egg noodles with house-made sweet sauce; a bowl of po tak soup (with seafood, mushrooms and tomatoes in a sweet and sour broth); or the house salad with vegetables, crispy tofu and peanut dressing (up to $9.99 each)
- Any two entrees, including the signature pad thai with a choice of chicken, shrimp, steak or seafood; or one of the D'O specialty dishes like Thai beef stew in a curry sauce with tomatoes, onions and tomatoes
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through April 1, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Present voucher upon arrival. Not valid for takeout. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms