By Travelzoo Staff
West Coast Sky Falconry in Alpine just opened in April and is the sister location to West Coast Falconry outside Sacramento. With this exclusive Local Deal, Southern California Travelzoo subscribers can try their hand at the ancient sport of falconry with an hourlong hands-on introduction to basic falconry for $35 per person -- a savings of 50% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, get an hourlong, hands-on intro to basic falconry -- a savings of 50%
- Learn how to hold a hawk, cast it from your glove and call it back
- West Coast Sky Falconry in Alpine opened in April
- It is the sister location to West Coast Falconry in Sacramento
- Travelzoo subscribers who took this class in Sacramento called it "the perfect first timer experience"
May 3, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
West Coast Sky Falconry
585 Anderson Rd.
Alpine, CA 91901
- Get 60 minutes of instruction and history on falconry, including learning how to "cast," which entails holding a hawk, casting it from your glove and calling it back again. Travelzoo subscribers who took this class in Sacramento called it "amazing," "absolutely awesome" and "the perfect first timer experience."
- Please note: Morning classes are only available during high heat. Observer fee required and is not included in this offer. See website for details, www.skyfalconry.com.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 6, through Oct. 6, 2013. Phone reservations are required and subject to availability; the venue is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays and open by appointment Friday-Monday. Weekend availability is very limited; book well in advance of your desired date. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be at least 7 years old to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms