By Travelzoo Staff
Kayak through the original seven La Jolla sea caves and past dolphins, sea lions and the other abundant marine wildlife that inhabit the La Jolla Ecological Reserve. For $25 per person, embark on a guided 90-minute tour with OEX Dive & Kayak, regularly $65.
Why we love it
- Take a kayak tour through the original 7 La Jolla sea caves and the La Jolla Ecological Reserve for $25 per person
- This 90-minute excursion with OEX Dive & Kayak is regularly $65
- Kayak with an experienced guide past marine wildlife such as dolphins, sea lions and harbor seals
- Tours launch multiple times daily and are appropriate for all experience levels
Oct. 15, 2012 - March 15, 2013
OEX Dive & Kayak
2243 Avenida De La Playa
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Guides talk about the history of the area and the marine wildlife you may encounter during the tour, such as dolphins, sea lions, harbor seals, sea turtles, leopard sharks (which are harmless), garibaldi fish and a variety of bird life.
- Tours launch multiple times daily and take place in kayaks that are suitable for all skill levels. The tours typically take place in a double kayak, which seats two people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 16, through March 15, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Tours are subject to availability and are weather permitting. Not valid on major holidays. Must be 6 years old or older to participate in the tour. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms