By Travelzoo Staff
Spot blue whales -- the largest animals on earth -- before the peak migratory season ends in November with this exclusive Local Deal. For $22, observe these majestic creatures, along with dolphins and other marine life, from the deck of The Privateer. This three-hour whale-watching cruise from San Diego Whale Watch, rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, is regularly $44.
Why we love it
- For $22 per person, spot the earth's largest animals on a 3-hour whale-watching cruise with San Diego Whale Watch, regularly $44
- Trips depart from Mission Bay Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. and Saturday-Sunday at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- A certified marine biologist narrates the cruise, pointing out marine life along the way
- Take a cruise before November to catch blue whales in their peak migratory season; Pacific gray whales migrate December through May
- Seating is available on the deck and inside the cabin
Sept. 26, 2012 - March 27, 2013
San Diego Whale Watch
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
Tel: 619-300-7110 or 619-839-0128
- As you cruise, a certified marine biologist with more than 15 years of experience narrates the journey and points out wildlife like blue whales (through November), Pacific gray whales as they migrate from Alaska to Baja California (December through May), bottlenose dolphins, harbor seals and sea lions.
- Trips depart daily from Mission Bay at 10 a.m., with an additional trip on Saturdays and Sundays at 1:30 p.m. The 87-foot Privateer features indoor and outdoor seating and a snack bar.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 27, through March 27, 2013 . Reservations are required. Must make reservations online. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms