By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind among the vineyards in a private villa at “Temecula wine country’s most luxurious resort” as noted by Fodor's. This exclusive one-night package at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is $199 for two guests, a savings of 35%. Or escape over the weekend for $469 with a two-night stay (Thursday-Friday arrivals).
Why we love it
- Gaze out from a private patio in the 575-square-foot villa complete with a fireplace and Jacuzzi. In the morning, dine on a gourmet breakfast for two complete with mimosas. Other exclusive extras include a bottle of house wine and five wine-tasting tickets.
- The 4-star South Coast Winery was awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2012 by TripAdvisor. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the resort is within five miles of more than 30 wineries and historic Old Town Temecula.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- Feb. 12, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- Temecula wine country escape for 2 at the 4-star South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
- $199 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $369 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $469 for 2 nights, Thursday-Friday arrivals
- Daily mimosa breakfasts (reg. $100)
- 5 wine-tasting tickets for 2 (reg. $30)
- Bottle of wine and a passport of additional wine discounts
- Complimentary room upgrade (based upon availability at check-in)
- $20 spa credit toward a service of $85 or more
- Travel through May
The fine print
Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-587-9463 and mention rate plan TRAVEL (one-night midweek), TRVEL2 (two-night midweek) or TRVEL3 (two-night weekend) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 13-17; March 3, 30-31; May 10-13. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations must be booked by April 4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms