By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind among the vineyards in a private villa at “Temecula wine country’s most luxurious resort” as noted by Fodor's. This exclusive two-night package at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is $369 for two guests, a savings of more than 40%.
Why we love it
- Gaze out from a private patio in the 575-square-foot villa complete with a fireplace and Jacuzzi. In the morning, dine on a gourmet breakfast for two complete with mimosas. Other exclusive extras include a bottle of house wine and a 60-minute walking tour through the 38 acres of grapevines, culminating in a wine-and-cheese pairing.
- The 4-star South Coast Winery was awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2012 by TripAdvisor. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the resort is also within five miles of more than 30 wineries and historic Old Town Temecula.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- Nov. 26, 2012 - March 28, 2013
- Temecula wine country escape for 2 at the 4-star South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
- $369 for 2-night stay in a private villa, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through March 27
- This price is for 2 people, not per person
- Daily mimosa breakfasts (reg. $100)
- 1-hour wine tour with wine & cheese pairing (reg. $80)
- Bottle of wine and a passport of additional wine discounts
- Complimentary room upgrade (based upon availability at check-in)
- $20 spa credit toward a service of $85 or more
Add on a spa day for $89 per person
at the onsite GrapeSeed Spa with a massage or facial, and glass of sparkling wine (reg. $185). Note:
Cannot be combined with the $20 spa credit included in the two-night package.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-587-9463 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 30-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 13-15. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms