By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the Hyatt Regency San Antonio, Q on the Riverwalk does a "good job of just about everything" (Express-News). Travelzoo subscribers agree, declaring it a "great experience from start to finish." For $39, regularly $75, two can sit down at this modern Riverwalk venue Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (24). For $75, regularly $150, dine with a party of four.
Why we love it
- Zagat-praised venue is "not the usual hotel restaurant"
- Pick any 2 starters, 2 entrees and a shared dessert
- New summer menu featuring locally sourced ingredients
- Weekday lunch buffet; $12 for 2 people, $22 for 4 people
June 6, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
Q Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency San Antonio
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
- With a view into the interactive kitchen, guests can watch as chefs prepare their picks from the summer menu.
- Select any two items from the Starters or Garden and Kettle menus like the skillet gulf shrimp or the wild boar meatballs. Choose two entrees from the A Little Something More menu or the Wall of Fire -- a combined smoker, churrasco and rotisserie grill. (Cowboy rib eye not included). End the night with any shared dessert from the Sweets menu, like the Meyer lemon curd cake or the caramel turtle brownie.
- Weekdays during lunch, two can save more than 50% on the unlimited pasta buffet for $12, regularly $26. For $22, a group of four can have lunch for less than $6 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Dinner valid Tuesday-Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Lunch valid Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms