By Travelzoo Staff
Bon Appétit credited chef Stephan Pyles with “almost single‐handedly changing the cooking scene in Texas,” and The New York Times says he's “an absolute genius in the kitchen.” With this Local Deal for $99, regularly $162, Travelzoo subscribers can dine at Pyles' new hot spot, Sustenio, featuring the work of Executive Chef David Gilbert, who brings "real excitement" to the table.
Why we love it
- Be among the first to have dinner at one of the city’s Best New Restaurants (San Antonio Express-News)
- Zagat hails Pyles as the "master of Texas cuisine" and also compliments Executive Chef David Gilbert
- Explore the entire menu with a choice of any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Or for $195, bring a group of 4 and save even more
Nov. 28, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Sustenio at the Éilan Hotel
17103 La Cantera Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78256
- This exclusive deal includes a choice from anything on the menu.
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, such as a tamale tart with gulf coast crabmeat or Stephan's original southwestern Caesar salad with jalapeño polenta croutons and Parmigiano-Reggiano chicharron
- Any two entrees, like a bone-in cowboy ribeye with red chile onion rings and pinto-wild mushroom ragout; or a salmon confit with clams and chorizo
- Any two desserts, such as a caramelized banana-crème brûlée tostada or Stephan's heaven and hell cake with angel and devil's food cake
- Or for $195, regularly $324, a group of four people can savor the same dinner for less than $50 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to New Years Eve (Dec. 31) and Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms