By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 21st-floor views of the San Antonio cityscape while dining at the members-only Plaza Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Minutes from the River Walk and perched atop the Frost Bank Tower -- one of the area’s tallest buildings -- this invitation-only club has been serving San Antonio’s elite for more than 40 years, and it is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Plaza Club on the 21st floor of the Frost Bank Tower
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
100 W. Houston
Frost Bank Tower, 21st Floor
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as the beef tenderloin skewers with blue cheese fondue and asparagus and the club-favorite smoked salmon and caviar with crispy potatoes and chive sour cream
- Any two entrees, like the member’s favorite Mediterranean seafood risotto with crab, shrimp, mussels and scallops or the chef recommended roasted filet mignon
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 – that’s just over $32 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms