By Travelzoo Staff
Explore San Antonio with Alamo Trolley Tours, which won a 2012 Best City Tour award
and received a 4.5-star rating
from TripAdvisor users. With this exclusive Local Deal for $10, regularly $20, Travelzoo subscribers can discover historic San Antonio on a 60-minute narrated trolley tour that stops at nine points of interest.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a historic trolley tour through downtown San Antonio with Alamo Trolley Tours
- For $10, hop aboard a climate-controlled trolley and get a 60-minute narrated tour with 9 stops
- TripAdvisor users give Alamo Trolley Tours a 4.5-star rating
- Tours run 7 days a week with departures approximately every 45 minutes throughout the day
- Upgrade to a hop pass and get 1 day of unlimited re-boarding for an additional $5 paid directly to the trolley
Sept. 25, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Alamo Trolley Tours
Alamo Visitors Center
216 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78205
- The tour departs from the Alamo Visitor's Center, where veteran tour guides explain the rich history of San Antonio. After a stop at the Alamo, the tour continues to cultural attractions such as:
- HemisFair Park: Take in 360-degree views of the city from the 750-foot-tall Tower of the Americas
- Mission San Jose: Founded in 1720 and known as the "Queen of Missions," the structure offers excellent examples of baroque architecture, including the Rose Window
- Market Square: The largest Mexican marketplace outside of Mexico
- La Villita Historic Arts Village: San Antonio's first neighborhood, this block is filled with artisan shops and restaurants
- Or, upgrade to a hop pass and get one day of unlimited re-boarding for an additional $5 more than regular price, paid directly to the trolley.
After the tour, spend the night on the famous River Walk with this exclusive deal for $109 a night, which is more than 45% off current prices.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25, through Feb. 28, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. The final tour departs from the Visitor's Center at 4:15 p.m. daily. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms