By Travelzoo Staff
San Antonio Symphony's Brahms Festival closes next weekend, and Travelzoo subscribers can hear some of the composer's masterpieces for half off with this Local Deal. Hear Symphonies No. 3 & 4 played at the Majestic Theatre starting at $5 per person.
Why we love it
- San Antonio Symphony's Brahms Festival closes this weekend at Majestic Theatre
- All seats are 50% off, starting at $5, on Feb. 15-16
- Violinist Vadim Gluzman performs the "Violin Concerto" at the Feb. 15 concert
- The Feb. 16 concert will feature Gluzman and cellist Jian Wang performing the "Double Concerto for Violin and Cello"
Feb. 7, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2013
Majestic Theatre San Antonio
226 East Houston Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Tel: (210) 554-1010
- Balcony, Mezzanine and Orchestra seats are $5-$31.50 (regularly $10-$63) for the 8 p.m. performances on Friday-Saturday, Feb. 15-16.
- The festival explores the life, times and music of Johannes Brahms, one of music's most influential composers.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Enter code ZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. A fee of $9.40-$14.70 per ticket and $7.20 per order will be additional for a convenience charge. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.