By Travelzoo Staff
Garnering rave reviews from Zagat as well as 4.5-star ratings from Yelp and Urbanspoon users, Meditrina is a local gem, recognized for its “unique, seasonal small plates with big flavors" (Zagat). A cozy space cocooned in brick walls and local artwork, this eatery invites Travelzoo subscribers to a dinner of tapas and dessert for $25, regularly up to $59.
Why we love it
- For $25, Meditrina serves up 4 "unique" tapas plates and dessert -- known to have "big flavors" (Zagat)
- Zagat also rates the food and service "excellent"
- It has a 4.5-star rating on Yelp and TripAdvisor, and 329 "likes" on Urbanspoon
March 28, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
1394 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- Zagat rates the food and service "excellent" (25 and 24, respectively), and TripAdivisor users also give it an average of 4.5 stars. Grab the dinner menu and select the following:
- Four small plates (up to $13 each; excluding the scallops piccata), such as the artisan cheese plate with fresh fruit, house-made compote and candied almonds; ahi tuna nachos with chipotle barbecue, wasabi vinaigrette and cucumber salsa; and lobster beignets with spicy remoulade
- A shared dessert (up to $7), such as the caramelized apple tart or panna cotta
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through Sept. 30, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Reservations are required. Valid Monday-Thursday only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms