By Travelzoo Staff
With three Mikado locations throughout the area, Salt Lake City Weekly says "you're never far from fresh sushi and other tasty Japanese delights,"
cuisine that won a Best of State award for sushi two years in a row and earns an "excellent" (21) rating on Zagat. For $29, regularly $57, two people can savor a three-course Japanese dinner at any Mikado location.
Why we love it
- Mikado won the Best of State award for sushi in Utah in 2010 and 2011
- Indulge in award-winning sushi for $29, regularly $57
- The offer is valid at all 3 Mikado locations: West Bountiful, Cottonwood and South Towne
- This meal for 2 includes any shared appetizer, any 2 entrees or sushi rolls and dessert
Oct. 24, 2012 - April 25, 2013
- Any shared appetizer such as Kobe beef lettuce cups or seared ahi tuna salad
- Any two entrees or sushi rolls from the menu, including the chef's specialty creations, like the Avocosmo Roll (spicy panko shrimp, fresh salmon and avocado), or entrees like the Pacific Rim Ribs Bento, slow cooked with an Asian barbecue glaze
- A shared dessert, like strawberry and chocolate mochi ice cream or flourless chocolate cake (up to $8)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through April 25, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid at Mikado's West Bountiful, Cottonwood and South Towne locations. All locations are closed Sundays. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms