By Travelzoo Staff
With a prime Main Street location, Park City's 501 on Main has "hit its stride" as a "delicious" locals' favorite
, according to Park City Magazine
. TripAdvisor users agree, awarding it 4 stars. Two people can enjoy a three-course dinner here for $29, regularly $60, with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- Dine right on Main Street in Park City with this dinner for $29, regularly $60
- This deal at 501 on Main includes a shared appetizer, 2 entrees and a shared dessert
- Park City Magazine praises the restaurant's prime Historic District location and its "mouthwatering" dishes
- The menu focuses on local and organic ingredients
- Or for $19, get this deal for lunch, regularly $42
Sept. 11, 2012 - Nov. 17, 2012
501 on Main
501 Main St.
Park City, UT 84060
- Choose a seat on either level of the two-story restaurant -- including the outdoor balcony overlooking Main Street -- and peruse the menu highlighting local and organic ingredients and a large selection of vegan and gluten-free fare. The deal includes:
- Any shared appetizer, such as tempura shrimp tossed in a spicy house-made aioli or empanadas with organic spinach and locally farmed goat cheese
- Two entrees, like the 501 Pot Roast (slow-roasted beef braised 14 hours with farm-fresh vegetables and served with mashed potatoes) or organic fresh vegetable risotto, a favorite of Park City Magazine (up to $21 each)
- Any shared dessert, such as Grandma's Apple Pie with crumble topping or caramel rum-sauced apples over vanilla bean ice cream
- Or for $19, get this deal for lunch, regularly $42. Served daily, lunch includes any shared appetizer; any two burgers, sandwiches or salads; and any shared dessert.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 11, through Nov. 17, 2012. Dinner is served Thursday-Saturday only; lunch is served daily. Reservations are required for dinner only (not required for lunch). Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms