By Travelzoo Staff
Saddle up for a horseback-riding adventure with this deal from North Forty Escapes. For $35 per person, subscribers can embark on a 90-minute guided trail ride through the Wasatch mountain range, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- For $35, embark on a 90-minute horseback trail ride from North Forty Escapes, regularly $70
- Groups are small with up to 6 riders plus an experienced guide
- Departs Monday through Saturday from Rendezvous Ranch, about 20 miles outside Park City
- The trail winds through scenic Weber Canyon in the Wasatch mountain range
Sept. 12, 2012 - Nov. 3, 2012
North Forty Escapes
4500 Weber Canyon Rd.
Oakley, UT 84055
- Trips depart from Rendezvous Ranch, about 20 miles outside Park City. Riders will wind through scenic mountain trails in Weber Canyon on one of North Forty Escape's quarter horses. Tours take place Monday through Saturday throughout the day, beginning at 10 a.m., and groups are intimate, accommodating no more than six people per ride. Purchase six deals and book a private group trip.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale to Oct. 1, 2012. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 13, through Nov. 3, 2012. Reservations are required and are subject to availability and weather conditions. Riders must be 8 years old or older and weigh no more than 250 pounds. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms