By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the ultimate rock musical" by The New York Times, the Tony Award-winning revival of the classic Broadway musical "Hair" hits Salt Lake City this month. Tickets to matinee performances at Kingsbury Hall on Jan. 19-20 are up to 45% off for Travelzoo subscribers, starting at $22.
Why we love it
- The Los Angeles Times says this revival of "Hair" is "exhilarating"
- Choose any seating level in the theater for matinee performances Jan. 19 and 20 at Kingsbury Hall
- Tickets are $22-$35.75, regularly $37-$64.50
Jan. 11, 2013 - Jan. 21, 2013
1395 E. Presidents Cir #190
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- All seating levels are available for performances Saturday, Jan. 19, at 2 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 20, at 1 p.m.:
- Price Level D ... $22, reg. $37
- Price Level C ... $30.75, reg. $54.50
- Price Levels A & B ... $35.75, reg. $64.50
- "Hair" tells the story of a group of young Americans during the turbulent 1960s and features hit songs such as "Aquarius" and "Let the Sun Shine In." Variety says "if this explosive production doesn't stir something in you, it may be time to check your pulse."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now," then click "Buy" next to a valid performance time. Select a price level and quantity of tickets from the drop-down menus, then click "Find the Best Seats Available." Click "Add Tickets to Shopping Cart." In the Coupon Code box, enter the promo code TZOO and click "Add Coupon," then click "Go to Checkout and Make Payment." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase. To book by phone, call 801-581-7100. Mobile users: Please note that this deal is not compatible with Android phones. If using an Android device, please book using the phone number provided or a computer.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the booking instructions for step-by-step information. No additional fees will apply.