By Travelzoo Staff
Wise Villa Winery in Lincoln landed on the KCRA A-List for Best Winery in 2012, and it scored 13 awards for its varietals at the 2012 California State Fair. For $29, two people can get a tour of the vineyards, a wine tasting and a bottle to take home at nearly 55% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Wise Villa Winery landed on the KCRA A-List for Best Winery in 2012
- For $29, 2 people get a tour of the vineyards, tastings and a bottle to take home
- Choose from bottles like the gold medal 2010 petite syrah or silver medal 2011 chardonnay
- Wise Villa scored 13 awards for its wine at the 2012 California State Fair
Jan. 10, 2013 - April 11, 2013
Wise Villa Winery
4100 Wise Rd.
Lincoln, CA 95648
- This package for two people includes:
- A tour of the vineyards, which lasts about 30-60 minutes
- Wine tasting, including 12 one-ounce pours per person
- A bottle of wine to take home, which could include award winners like the 2012 California State Fair gold medal-winning 2010 petite syrah, or the silver medal 2011 chardonnay (up to $29.27)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The tasting room is open Wednesday-Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms