By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get behind the wheel of a professional stock car with this deal from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. For $124, accelerate down straightaways and take turns in a real race car like the one driven by Wallace, a racing legend who was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame. This 2-hour "Qualifier" package at the Oswego Speedway saves $125 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $124, drive a real race car in a 10-lap race at the Oswego Speedway, regularly $249
- This "Qualifier" package from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience lasts 2 hours
- It includes a track orientation followed by a race on the speedway track
- Or for $49, get the 1-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a 3-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel
March 24, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
300 E. Albany St.
Oswego, NY 13126
- The deal provides Travelzoo subscribers with an authentic racing experience, from the custom Oakley driver's suit to passing competitors on the track. You'll begin with a classroom orientation with a professional instructor, then hop in the driver's seat for a ten-lap race on the speedway. Get a feel for the vehicle while following the pace car for a couple warm-up laps before zooming around the track.
- Or for $49, try the one-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a three-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel. This experience regularly costs $99.
The fine print
Current dates for races and ride-alongs are April 26-28, June 21-23, July 26-28, and Sept. 6-8. Reservations are required and can be made here. Reservations are required and are subject to availability, weather and track conditions. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license to drive; must be 14 or older to participate in a ride-along. Drivers must be between 5'-6'7" tall and between 100-300 lbs. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms