By Travelzoo Staff
The Richmond Times Dispatch praises Colonial Heritage Club as "worthy and enjoyable enough to play every day" with "immaculate" fairways and greens. WorldGolf.com agrees, saying the course is "considered to be one of the top venues in the state of Virginia." With this deal, two can hit the links for $65, regularly $130.
Why we love it
- Located in the only gated golf community in Williamsburg
- Offers a "thought-provoking design" (GolfNow.com)
- WorldGolf.com calls the playing conditions "stellar"
- Designed by world-renowned golf architect Arthur Hills
July 8, 2013 - Sept. 11, 2013
Colonial Heritage Club
6500 Arthur Hills Dr.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
- This deal includes:
- A round of golf on the 6,889-yard course with cart rental (regularly up to $60 each)
- A bucket of pre-round warm up balls for use on the driving range
- A hot dog, bag of chips and fountain drink from the clubhouse (regularly $5 each)
- Opened in 2006, Colonial Heritage is the only gated golf community in Williamsburg and was designed by award-winning golf architect Arthur Hills.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 9 through Sept. 11, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and are subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved after 10 a.m. Monday - Thursday and after 12 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Tee times may be made up to 7 days in advance but not less than 24 hours in advance. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms