By Travelzoo Staff
The Winery at Bull Run is "wine heaven" according to Thrillist
, which notes that it's only 20 minutes outside of D.C. in Centreville, Va., making it the closest winery to the city
. With this Local Deal, escape to the country for an experience for two at the 21-acre working farm vineyard adjacent to 5,000 acres of the historic Manassa National Battlefield Park for $22, regularly $44.
Why we love it
- For $22, 2 can visit The Winery at Bull Run, only 20 minutes outside D.C. in Centreville, Va.
- Regularly $44, this deal includes cheese or spread to share, 2 souvenir glasses and a $12 store credit per person
- The vineyard features live acoustic music every Friday-Sunday though September
- Yelp users rate The Winery at Bull Run 4 stars
Sept. 9, 2012 - Nov. 10, 2012
The Winery at Bull Run
15950 Lee Hwy
Centreville, VA 20120
- Enter the main barn tasting room filled with authentic Civil War relics. This deal can be used seven days a week into November and includes:
- Cheese or spread to share, which includes either a box of crackers or a baguette (items subject to change)
- $12 credit per person to use at the gift shop on items like wine openers, coasters and bottle candelabras
- Two logo souvenir glasses
- Note: The store credit may not be used for wine tasting and alcohol purchases. Tastings are available for $10 per person (to be paid on-site directly to The Winery at Bull Run) and include nine pours.
Visit The Winery at Bull Run for the Harvest Fest event on Oct. 20 and a Halloween Bash on Oct. 27, making it the perfect destination for the whole family this fall.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 10, through Nov. 10, 2012. Reservations are not required. Must present paper voucher upon arrival. Not valid on major holidays. The vineyard is open daily from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.; open until 8 p.m. on Fridays. Not valid on wine tasting and alcohol purchases. Tastings are available for an additional charge on-site. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms