By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the quaint riverfront town of Smithfield, Va., with this exclusive Travelzoo deal at Smithfield Station -- winner of 14 Best of the Bay awards from Chesapeake Bay Magazine. For $129 per night, savor summer nights while relaxing on a private balcony overlooking the Pagan River, Sundays-Thursdays, June 16 - Sept. 30. Stay the weekend for $169.
Why we love it
- During a visit, snack on decadent chocolate-covered strawberries and toast Champagne -- both included with this deal. Or extend a stay with a $249 two-night package and receive a $30 dining credit, perfect for a candlelit dinner at the on-site restaurant overlooking the marina.
- Historic Smithfield, Va., which was settled nearly 300 years ago, is loaded with antebellum charm. Stroll arm in arm down the downtown historic district, which is filled with centuries-old homes, art galleries and restaurants, or take an invigorating hike along the 4.5 miles of walking trails in Windsor Castle Park.
- The inn is 45 minutes from Williamsburg, Va.; 90 minutes from Richmond, Va.; and three hours from Washington, D.C., and Raleigh, N.C.
409 South Church Street
Smithfield, VA 23430
What's included & when
- June 6, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 to Virginia's Smithfield Station inn at nearly 45% off
- $129 per night Sunday-Thursday or $169 per night Friday-Saturday
- Stay in a king room with river views, private balcony and electric fireplace
- Bottle of Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries (reg. $40)
- Includes daily continental breakfast (except Sundays)
- $249 for a 2-night stay Sunday-Wednesday arrivals with additional $30 dining credit
- Travel June 16 - Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-703-7701 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 3. Breakfast is not available on Sundays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms