By Travelzoo Staff
Tee off in Tahoe at the Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course, "nestled amidst protected wetlands and framed by granite peaks of Squaw Valley," says Tahoebest.com. Play a round with cart rental and a bucket of range balls for $49 per person, regularly $98.
Why we love it
- Golf 18 holes in the shadow of the Sierra Nevadas
- Subscribers "loved the views" and "challenging course"
- The signature 6th hole boasts the best views
- Part of the Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA 4-Diamond hotel
June 5, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course
400 Squaw Creek Rd.
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- The par-71, Robert Trent Jones Jr.-designed course sits at the base of the majestic Squaw Valley and stretches 6,931 yards. Valet parking is included.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, though Oct. 1, 2013. Tee time reservations are required. Valid for tee times beginning at 7 a.m. Sunday-Thursday and 11 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Not valid on July 4. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms