By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day cross-country skiing on more than 400 acres of terrain in the Sierra Nevada mountains at the Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe. With this exclusive Local Deal, get a day pass for $19 per person, saving more than 50% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $19, more than half off the regular price, cross-country ski all day at the Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe
- This deal includes all equipment rental
- Or for $75, get unlimited access to the cross-country ski trails all season (reg. $150)
- Ski on more than 400 acres of terrain nestled in the Sierra Nevada
- Squaw Valley was the site of the 1960 Olympics
Feb. 1, 2013 - April 1, 2013
Resort at Squaw Creek Nordic Center
400 Squaw Creek Road
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Squaw Valley was the site of the 1960 Olympic Games and is one of the largest ski areas in the United States. This deal includes all equipment rental and access to all of the trails, no matter your skill level.
- For $75 per person, regularly $150, get unlimited access to the cross-country ski trails for the rest of the season.
The fine print
Vouchers can be used starting Friday, Feb. 1, through the end of the season or April 1, 2013, whichever comes sooner. Only the $19 day pass vouchers are not valid Feb. 15-17. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms