By Travelzoo Staff
From 21 stories up, take in views of the Raleigh cityscape while dining at the Capital City Club, which dates back to 1979. Perched atop the Progress Energy Building, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Take in panoramic views of the city
- Choose any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Get a dinner for 4 for a little more than $32 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Capital City Club
410 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- After dining here, 96% of subscribers enjoyed the experience. Among the rave reviews: "It was wonderful. The food was delicious. The view was amazing." This exclusive dinner includes any dishes from the full menu:
- Any two appetizers, such as the ahi poke ($16) and the seared scallops ($13)
- Any two entrees, like the filet mignon ($40) and the seafood cioppino ($32)
- Any two desserts, including the flourless chocolate torte and molten red velvet cake ($8)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that's just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Closed Sundays. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms