By Travelzoo Staff
For one night only, get a taste of the South at the Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival's Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin' event. For $33, regularly $55, guests at Cary's Booth Amphitheater can sample an extensive array of unique beers and bourbons, sit down to a pulled pork dinner with all the fixings, and take the BBQ sauce challenge.
Why we love it
- Admission to the Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin' pulled pork dinner
- Live music featuring the Jon Stickley Trio and Scarletta
- 40 bourbons and 60 beers on tap to sample
- Visit the BBQ Sauce tasting station or the Rye Tasting Table
June 27, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
Koka Booth Ampitheatre at Regency Park
8003 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC 27518
- From 6-10 p.m. on Aug. 2, sample "all you can taste" beer and bourbon and watch as chefs transform whole hogs into a pulled pork dinner, arriving fresh on your plate. This special event also features exhibits about hot sauces, grilling accessories, and even a rare bourbon tasting table.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Friday, Aug. 2, starting at 6 p.m. Present voucher upon arrival. All guests must be 21 or over and present proper ID. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. This voucher is for a date-specific event. This event is rain or shine; once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms