By Travelzoo Staff
Five-time Grammy Award nominee Gordon Lightfoot heads to Asheville this weekend on his "50 Years on the Carefree Highway" tour. Tickets to the Sunday night concert at U.S. Cellular Center's Thomas Wolfe Auditorium are more than 45% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Country/folk/rock artist Gordon Lightfoot performs one night only in Asheville on June 16
- Orchestra seats at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium are $33 (reg. $61.35 with fees)
- The five-time Grammy nominee has written songs performed by Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan and many others
June 9, 2013 - June 16, 2013
Gordon Lightfoot in Concert
Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
87 Haywood Street
Asheville, NC 28801
- Orchestra seats at the 8 p.m. concert June 16 are $33 (reg. $61.35 with fees).
- Lightfoot is famous for folk, folk-rock and country hits such as "Rainy Day People" and "Early Morning Rain." In addition to recording 20 albums himself, he's also written songs performed by a vast group of famous artists, including Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Barbra Streisand, Sarah McLachlan, Toby Keith and John Mellencamp.
The fine print
Parties that purchase tickets together will be seated together. Seats will be assigned by the venue, and location is subject to availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a date-specific event. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after show date.