By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers in New England can improve their handicap all season long with a golf pass for $45, regularly $64.95. The pass provides savings at 16 courses and also includes seven full rounds of golf – which equates to less than $7 per round.
Why we love it
- For $45 (reg. $64.95), improve your handicap all season long with a golf pass
- The pass provides savings at 16 courses and also includes 7 full rounds of golf
- Once you register your season pass, you'll receive additional discounts by email
- In addition to the pass, you’ll also receive an $85 credit to Red Tail Golf Club
Feb. 6, 2013 - May 8, 2013
- The Greater Rhode Island Season Pass covers rounds at these five golf courses (cart not included) -- and saves more than $200 on a la carte pricing:
- Wentworth Hills Golf Club** (April and October: Monday-Thursday)
- Rehoboth Country Club** (July and October: Monday-Friday until noon/Saturday-Sunday and holidays after noon)
- Maplegate Country Club (July: Monday-Thursday until noon/Saturday-Sunday after 1 p.m.; not valid July 4)
- Crystal Lake Golf Club (October: Monday-Thursday)
- Connecticut National Golf Club (November: Any day)
- **Two rounds of golf included
- In addition to the pass, you'll receive an $85 credit to Red Tail Golf Club. Additional deals, discounts and specials include $70 off a GolfTEC swing evaluation, $25 off a club fitting from Spargo Golf and buy one get one free rounds at the following courses:
- Connecticut National Golf Club
- Blackstone National Golf Club
- Fox Hopyard Golf Club
- The Ranch Golf Club -- named one of the "Top 50 Public Courses" in 2010 by Golf World readers
- The pass is valid through Dec. 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1. Voucher must be redeemed for pass by May 8; pass is valid through Dec. 31, 2013. Reservations and golf carts are required (carts are not included). Season Pass holders must present coupon booklet when registering. Coupons cannot be used for league or tournament play. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms