By Travelzoo Staff
This October, Travelzoo subscribers can visit Flax Pond Farms for a cranberry-picking experience with this Local Deal from Colonial Lantern Tours, which boasts 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor
users. For $20, regularly up to $50, receive a tour for two at the family owned and operated Carver, Mass., farm recommended by USA Today
Why we love it
- For $20, visit Flax Pond Farms in Carver, Mass., for a cranberry-picking experience for 2 from Colonial Lantern Tours
- Regularly $50, this deal includes a tour, 1 pound of fruit each and 2 bags of Paradise Meadow dried cranberries to take home
- The farm is located less than 1 hour from downtown Boston and Providence
- USA Today recommends visiting the 100-acre family owned and operated farm
- This experience makes for a great family outing; get this same tour for 4 people for $35, regularly $100
Sept. 27, 2012 - Oct. 28, 2012
Colonial Lantern Tours at Flax Pond Farms
58 Pond St.
Carver, MA 02330
- Flax Pond Farms has been in operation since the 1890s and now produces up to 200 barrels per acre of fresh cranberries for Ocean Spray. After visiting the farm, guests will visit a neighboring farm and pick cranberries straight from the bog with Colonial Lantern representatives and take home one pound of fresh fruit each.
- Go with a group of friends or family and save more: For $35, regularly up to $100, receive this same package for four people. This limited-time experience is available seven days a week at 2 p.m. through Oct. 28.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Oct. 28, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions. Experiences are available 7 days a week at 2 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms