By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can take to the skies with a Newport Mansion Tour from Bird's Eye View Helicopters, which boasts an impressive 5-star rating from TripAdvisor
users. For $115, fly over the Newport coastline during a 10- to 12-minute tour for up to three people. This package also includes an in-flight video
to remember your experience and would regularly cost $202.
Why we love it
- Soar over Newport with a mansion tour for up to 3 people from Bird's Eye View Helicopters for $115
- Regularly $202, this 10- to 12-minute tour also includes a video to take home of the experience
- Cover 18 miles in a Robinson R44 featuring wraparound glass for increased visibility
- Get an aerial view of famous area mansions like Rosecliff, The Elms and The Breakers
- Tours depart from Newport State Airport, only 40 minutes from downtown Providence
Sept. 26, 2012 - June 30, 2013
Bird's Eye View Helicopters
211 Airport Access Rd
Middletown, RI 02842
- Join owner and pilot Jeff Codman in a Robinson R44 featuring leather seats with window views for each passenger. During the tour, get aerial views of famous mansions like Rosecliff, Marble House, Hammersmith Farm and The Breakers, once home of the Vanderbilt family.
- Tours depart from Newport State Airport, only 40 minutes from downtown Providence. Bird's Eye View Helicopters requires guest to arrive at the airport 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 28, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays. Maximum of 300 pound weight limit per person; total maximum of 600 pound weight limit per group of 3. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms