By Travelzoo Staff
4th Street Brewing Co. boasts up to 12 beers on tap and received the Reader's Choice award for Best Beer Selection from the Portland Tribune. Two can come in for dinner and beer flights any night of the week for $35, regularly $69.
Why we love it
- Reader's Choice: Best Beer Selection (Portland Tribune)
- Willamette Week likes the 5 mainstay brews on tap plus 7 seasonals
- Uses locally raised, organic ingredients
- More than 2,300 likes on Facebook
June 6, 2013 - Dec. 7, 2013
4th Street Brewing Co
77 NE 4th St.
- This downtown Gresham brewery uses locally raised ingredients whenever possible, and boasts a sustainable structure. Two can select anything from the menu, including:
- An appetizer to share, like the Dabob Bay steamed clams (excludes the Downtown Platter)
- Any two entrees, like the peppercorn mushroom whiskey steak or halibut or cod fish and chips
- Two beer flights, which includes four pours each
- Bring in a group of four people for dinner for $69, regularly $138.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 7, through Dec. 7, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; up to 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms