By Travelzoo Staff
June marks the beginning of summer -- and grilling season. Prep for July 4th and the hot summer days to come by boosting your barbecue skills. For $59 per person (reg. $130), roll up your sleeves for a hands-on, six-hour barbecue cooking and smoking class and feast on everything you cook.
Why we love it
- Prep for summer with this 6-hour BBQ cooking class
- Dine on your creations, like pulled pork and brisket
- Saturday-Sunday classes through October
- Bring your own beverages to enjoy in class
June 19, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
NW BBQ and Grilling School
4107 NW Fruit Valley Road
Vancouver, WA 98660
Tel: 503-332-5900 or 360-759-4915
- Subscribers will learn the basics of cooking on charcoal and gas grills, as well as smoking meats using two types of pellet smokers. Prep your cuts while learning how to make and use dry rubs, brines and injections.
- Indulge in a feast that includes pulled pork, pork tenderloin, beef brisket, chicken, turkey, buffalo wings, sweet potatoes and stuffed peppers, and even grilled pizza. You can also bring your own beverages (soda, beer, wine, etc.) to enjoy in class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from the first available class date, through Oct. 20, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Valid at Vancouver location only. Classes are Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms