By Travelzoo Staff
“All in all, this is the best place to stay in the immediate Bend vicinity," says Frommer's of the expansive Seventh Mountain Resort in Central Oregon. This exclusive $99-per-night offer is valid for up to four guests and saves more than 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Guests receive a $10 daily resort credit toward activities such as whitewater rafting and kayaking tours, paddle boarding and mountain biking rentals or for food and beverages at the on-site bar and restaurant. Spread out in an upgraded one-bedroom condo with a separate living area, fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, fireplace and balcony with forest views.
- Boasting the closest accommodation to Mount Bachelor, the resort is ideally situated on the banks of the Deschutes River, with on-site amenities including two outdoor heated pools and an 18-hole mini golf course ($4 per person). Area activities include hiking, biking, horseback riding or exploring downtown Bend -- seven miles from the resort and home to breweries, restaurants and art galleries.
- About the location: With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, Bend is known for its "enviable climate, proximity to skiing, and a reputation as a playground and recreational escape" (Fodor's). It is a three-hour drive from Portland and a 2.5-hour drive from Eugene.
Seventh Mountain Resort
18575 SW Century Dr
Bend, OR 97702
What's included & when
- March 21, 2013 - June 19, 2013
- Getaway to Seventh Mountain Resort -- "the best place to stay" in Bend (Frommer's)
- $99 per night in an upgraded 1-bedroom condo that sleeps up to 4, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- $239 for a 2-night stay, Friday-Saturday arrivals
- $10 daily credit toward food or activities
- Travel through June 19
The fine print
The hotel is experiencing high call volumes right now, and hold times may be longer than usual. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and call Seventh Mountain Resort at 855-831-3363 between 9 a.m. PT to 6 p.m PT to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Limit 3 one-night stay vouchers per person. Not available on: March 26-27; April 25-26; May 3-4, 24-25; June 4, 13-14. A fee of $17 for the one-night stay and $38 for the two-night stay is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel at time of booking. This fee covers taxes and the resort fee (covering parking and wireless Internet access). Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms