By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled among lush gardens and boutique wineries, Oregon Garden Resort is touted as a "must-visit" destination by TripAdvisor users and is called "great for romantic getaways" by Fodor's. Take advantage of this exclusively negotiated two-night getaway that includes overnight accommodations, dinner, wine tastings and breakfast for two at more than 50% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Check in by June 29 -- including peak early summer dates -- to take advantage of this special. Purchase the $199 offer to arrive Tuesdays-Thursdays for two nights or the $249 offer to arrive on Fridays or Saturdays.
- Savor any two entrees from the menu at Garden View Restaurant, overlooking one of the "prettiest vistas in Silverton" (The Statesman Journal). Guests also will receive a bottle of private label wine and an appetizer or dessert to share.
- Sip wine as you wander through the Oregon Garden, which Frommer's says "is one of the Willamette Valley's star attractions," boasting more than 20 specialty gardens. Tastings for two at four different local wineries are also included. Plus, relax back at the resort with an included 50-minute massage.
- Getting here: Silverton, Ore., is a one-hour drive south of Portland and a four-hour drive south of Seattle.
Oregon Garden Resort
895 W. Main St.
Silverton, OR 97381
What's included & when
- March 11, 2013 - June 28, 2013
- Oregon wine country escape for 2 at the Oregon Garden Resort at nearly 55% off regular prices
- $199 for 2 nights, Tuesday-Thursday arrivals, in a guest room with fireplace and private deck or patio
- $249 for 2 nights, Friday & Saturday arrivals
- Dinner for 2 and a bottle of wine at Garden View Restaurant
- Daily breakfast buffet
- A 50-minute massage
- Tasting passes for 4 area wineries
- Unlimited admission to the Oregon Garden
- Arrive through June 29
The fine print
Update: March 23-24, 30-31 are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-966-6490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 29-31; April 1, 12-13, 25-30; May 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms