By Travelzoo Staff
Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city at a historic lodge in Washington's Olympic National Park & Forest, which "encompasses more than 900,000 acres of mountains and rainforests, crystalline lakes and Pacific shoreline" (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- Built in 1926, Lake Quinault Lodge offers an exclusive $79 deal for one night in a Main Lodge Room. Stay two nights for $149.
- Guests can also cozy up in a Fireplace or renovated Lakeside room with a $99 one-night special. The former includes a king-size bed, fireplace and private balcony or patio. The latter, with a king bed or two queen beds, has partial lake views. Make it a two-night stay for $189.
- Hike the nearby trails through the lush rainforest. Or book a three-hour coach tour via the hotel where guests can learn the history of the area, including that of the Quinault Indian Nation, the early expeditions to Lake Quinault and the flora and fauna native to the rain forest.
- The on-site dining room overlooks the lake and mountains with a menu Frommer's says "reflects the bounties of the Olympic Peninsula, especially seafood." Guests also have access to the indoor heated pool, sauna and game room.
Lake Quinault Lodge
345 South Shore Road
Quinault, WA 98575
What's included & when
- Jan. 24, 2013 - April 24, 2013
- Quaint escape for 2 at Lake Quinault Lodge inside Washington's Olympic National Forest for more than 40% off through April 24, including weekends
- $79 for 1 night in a Main Lodge room, or $149 for 2 nights
- $99 for 1 night in a Fireplace or Renovated Lakeside room, or $189 for 2 nights
- The lodge is a 3-hour drive from Seattle and Portland
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal March 8 is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-574-2719 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 15-18; March 28-31; April 1. There is an additional $1 interpretation fee. Additional taxes may apply. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms