By Travelzoo Staff
"Jacksonville is a snapshot from southern Oregon's past," states Frommer's of the charming, historic town.
Why we love it
- For $179, check into Bybee's Historic Inn -- an impeccably restored 19th-century home -- with this exclusively negotiated two-night package for two that knocks more than 40% off regular rates. Add $20 for a weekend escape.
- Guests will be welcomed to this romantic retreat in southern Oregon's wine country with a glass of wine and homemade sweet treats. The included gourmet three-course breakfast features locally grown ingredients, organic egg dishes and more.
- The tranquil inn sits on more than three manicured acres near downtown Jacksonville. One of only eight towns designated a National Historic Landmark, Jacksonville is a "perfectly preserved town founded in the frenzy of the 1851 gold rush" (Fodor's). Guests can explore the town's many boutique shops, restaurants and wine-tasting rooms or winery hop along the nearby Applegate Wine Trail.
Bybee's Historic Inn
883 Old Stage Road
Jacksonville, OR 97530
What's included & when
- Jan. 18, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Getaway to Bybee's Historic Inn in southern Oregon's wine country at more than 40% off
- $179 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; +$20 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals through May
- $199 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals in June
- 3-course breakfast for 2
- Welcome glass of wine and homemade sweet treats upon arrival
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, you may need to leave a voicemail to book your stay. The hotel will return messages as they come in. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-292-3374 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14, 22; March 16; April 2; May 24-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms