By Travelzoo Staff
Experience Portland -- a city Frommer's describes as "culturally vibrant" with a "laid-back lifestyle" -- with this $99 getaway at the 4-star River's Edge Hotel & Spa. Travel through March with our exclusively negotiated offer for this riverfront hotel that knocks nearly half off current pricing.
Why we love it
- After arriving at the boutique hotel, tuck into a room with views of the Portland hills and one or two king beds. Guests will also receive complimentary valet parking, continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Make it a two-night escape for $199 to receive these extras daily, plus a $40 dining credit.
- Guests can walk from the hotel to a nearby streetcar station to catch a lift to downtown Portland. Explore the Pearl District's many boutique shops, browse independent Powell's Books or stop in for a pint at one of many brewpubs.
- Back at River's Edge, relax in the fitness center's sauna, steam room or hot tub, or take a long walk along the riverfront path -- part of a 40-mile trail that loops around Portland. Aquariva, the on-site restaurant, serves up fare such as pan-seared local trout and pappardelle with braised short ribs.
River's Edge Hotel & Spa
0455 Southwest Hamilton Court
Portland, OR 97239
What's included & when
- Nov. 12, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Getaway at the boutique 4-star River's Edge Hotel & Spa for $99 -- more than 45% off regular pricing
- Includes continental breakfast
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $19)
- Rooms boast hillside views and 1 or 2 king beds
- Eco-friendly hotel features a top-notch fitness center with sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Make it a 2-night escape for $199, including daily breakfast, valet parking and a $40 dining credit
- Travel through March
- Price covers up to 2 adults and 2 children 18 years of age and younger
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 503-802-5800 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31; Feb. 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms