By Travelzoo Staff
OpenTable users award Donato's Restaurant in Fox Chapel multiple Diners' Choice awards, including Best Italian. Pittsburgh City Paper says, "Donato's offers a gently updated, Italian-inflected twist on the classic fine-dining experience." With this Local Deal, two people receive dinner with wine for $69, regularly $145. Bring friends and save even more; four can dine for $135, regularly $290.
Why we love it
- 96% of Travelzoo subscribers had a positive experience
- "One of the area's best Italian menus" (Pittsburgh City Paper)
- Includes hand-cut seafood, dry-aged steaks and pasta
- OpenTable users give a 4.6-star rating
June 16, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
46 Fox Chapel Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- The large open dining room offers views of the kitchen, and white-cloth-covered tables are surrounded by dark wood and leather chairs.
- Diners can select the following from nearly the entire menu:
- Any appetizer, like seared shrimp with prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella (up to $17)
- Two entrees, including clam linguine with exploded garlic and wine, or New York strip with cognac cream sauce (up to $45 each)
- Any one side, such as homemade meatballs or risotto (up to $8)
- Two drinks, including wine and an extensive list of scotches (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Sept. 18, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This deal is not valid on Saturdays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms