By Travelzoo Staff
The Xtreme Xperience visits the Pittsburgh International Race Complex for the first time on July 25-28, and with it comes the opportunity to accelerate around the racetrack in one of four exotic supercars. For $159, regularly $399, take three high-speed laps around the track in a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini LP560, Audi R8 or Porsche 911 Turbo.
Why we love it
- Hit the track for a high-speed, 3-lap drive in a luxury supercar
- Events take place on road courses for a true racing feel
- Save 60% on a drive in 1 of 4 exotic vehicles
- Combined, these cars are worth more than $750,000
June 17, 2013 - July 28, 2013
Pittsburgh International Race Complex
201 Penndale Rd.
Wampum, PA 16157
- Races start with a classroom briefing to discuss safety procedures, how to steer through curves, and how to get the best response from these top-tier vehicles. Then you'll hit the track alongside an Xtreme instructor, who'll take you turn by turn around the racetrack, teaching you not just how to drive fast, but how to drive these high-performance vehicles well.
- For those who want to compare and contrast two vehicles or if two people want to drive and save even more, purchase two drives for $259, regularly $798.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed July 25-28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Riders younger than 21 but older than 10 can participate in a ride-along drive with an instructor. No one under 10 will be allowed to participate. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms