By Travelzoo Staff
Grand View Golf Club in Braddock features tight fairways and changes in elevation, which earns this "exciting 18 hole" (GolfNow.com) course the nickname "Monster on the Mon." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can play 18 holes with cart rental and receive a bucket of five beers or lunch (hot dog, chips and a beer) for $29 per golfer, regularly $65. Or save more and play with a friend for $55, regularly $130.
Why we love it
- Save 55% on a round at Grand View Golf Club, rated 4 stars on Golf Digest
- Includes cart rental and an 18-hole round; valid anytime into October
- Or save more with this same deal for $55 for 2 or $109 for 4
- All packages come with lunch or a bucket of five beers per golfer
- The course's unique terrain creates a challenging play and offers great views
- Recent Travelzoo visitors said they "had a great time" and "enjoyed the course"
April 3, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
Grand View Golf Club
1000 Clubhouse Drive
Braddock, PA 15104
- Set atop 160 acres of elevated woodland, the course offers spectacular views of the Mon Valley with "more thrills for golfers than at the Kennywood Amusement Park" according to GolfNow.com. Tom Beeler, Grand View's Director of Golf and co-host of ESPN 970's "Tom & Tom Golf Show," says that though the course can be daunting, golfers should view it as a challenge.
- Save the most and gather up a foursome: For $109, regularly $260, take advantage of the same offer including lunch or beers for four. All packages are valid anytime, 7 days a week into October; book for this summer including prime morning tee times when a round of golf alone is normally $50 per person.
- Note: A hot dog lunch with chips and a drink can be substituted for the bucket of beer with all three deals.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 5, through Oct. 5, 2013. Reservations are required. Vouchers are valid for 1, 2 or 4 people only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms