By Travelzoo Staff
For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can take in the fall foliage and set out on an off-road Segway tour at the peak of autumn with this exclusive Local Deal from Western Maryland Adventures. Ride through Rocky Gap State Park near Cumberland, Md., on this guided 90-minute experience that's regularly up to $50 per person. Or, save even more and get the same package for two people for $49, regularly up to $100.
Why we love it
- For $25 per person, take a 90-minute off-road Segway tour through Rocky Gap State Park
- Regularly up to $50, this deal includes a helmet, Segway x2 and a guide
- Go with a friend and save more: Get the same tour for 2 people for $49, regularly up to $100
- Tours are kept intimate with a maximum of 4 people per tour
- Travelzoo Tip: Spend a few days in the area and stay at the AAA 4-Diamond Rocky Gap Lodge and Golf Resort for $59 a night
Oct. 1, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
Western Maryland Adventures
16701 Lakeview Rd NE
Flintstone, MD 21530
- Departing daily through Nov. 20, this tour begins in Flintstone, about 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Before heading out, receive a brief training that covers Segway operation, safety and rider etiquette. During the tour, pass by the 243-acre Lake Habeeb and see views of Evitts Mountain. With the weather changing, the trail is becoming colorfully decorated with autumn oranges and reds.
- A Segway x2 equipped with deeply threaded tires and a helmet is provided. Come prepared with flat closed-toe shoes, as well as a camera to remember your experience.
Spend a few days in the area and stay at the AAA 4-Diamond Rocky Gap Lodge and Golf Resort for $59 a night
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Oct. 3, through Nov. 20, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays. Children under 18 years of age require signature of parent or guardian. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Flat-soled, closed-toe shoes required. Must weigh at least 100 pounds; 260-pound weight maximum. There's a 2-person minimum; 4-person maximum per tour. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms