By Travelzoo Staff
The international hit “Stomp” recently performed at the 2012 London Olympics closing ceremonies. Now, the show is kicking off its new North American tour in Pittsburgh, and tickets are nearly 30% off.
Why we love it
- Tickets for "Stomp" in Pittsburgh are now $29-$36, regularly $41-$51
- Orchestra, Grand Tier, Dress Circle and Family Circle seats are available with this offer
- Choose from select evening performances Oct. 30 - Nov. 4
- This updated staging features two new full-scale routines
- The show has been called "irresistible" by The New York Times
Oct. 24, 2012 - Nov. 4, 2012
600 Penn Ave.
- The following seating areas are available at Heinz Hall at the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust:
- Family Circle ... $29 (reg. $41)
- Orchestra, Grand Tier & Dress Circle ... $36 (reg. $51)
- The following performances are available:
- Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 4 at 7 p.m.
- The New York Times called this award-winning production "irresistible." The eight-member troupe makes music with everything but conventional percussion instruments -- matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, hubcaps, kitchen sinks -- filling the stage with magnificent rhythms and dance.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOOSTOMP in the "Have a Promo Code?" box and click "+." Click "Buy" next to valid performance. Select "Continue" under "Best Available," then select seating area and number of tickets from drop-down menus and click "Add to Cart." Verify seat selection and click "Checkout." Log in or register a new account to complete order. A $3 per-order fee is additional. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.