By Travelzoo Staff
Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch has earned national acclaim: Conde Nast Traveler ranks it among the top 100 resort spas in the country. For $99, plan an escape at half off the regular price, including a massage or facial, wine and all-day spa pool access.
Why we love it
- Spa Avania is one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 100 U.S. resort spas for 2013
- For $99, plan a half-off spa escape at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
- Includes a 60-minute massage or facial, spa snack and glass of wine
- Enjoy all-day use of the spa amenities including French-Celtic mineral pool
- For $189 (reg. $370), opt for a package with both the massage and facial
May 6, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- After visiting this "gorgeous" facility, Fodor's says "by day's end, you will indeed feel rejuvenated and back in rhythm." Receive:
- Any 60-minute massage or a 60-minute facial (up to $180; excludes the HydraFacial) on the menu
- Spa Bite: Choose a fruit tray, smoothie, cheese and crackers or yogurt parfait
- Glass of wine or sparkling wine
- Access to spa amenities, including the coed French-Celtic mineral pool and lotus pond, trellis-covered outdoor relaxation areas, fitness facility, steam room and sauna
- For $189, regularly $370, receive the above package with both the massage and facial.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through Sept. 30, 2013. Access to the main resort pool is not included. Appointments are required; subject to availability. Availability for Friday-Sunday appointments in May and June is very limited. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 19% automatic service charge based on the original service price will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms