By Travelzoo Staff
A New U Day Spa & Salon receives a 4-star user rating from both Yelp and SpaFinder. Now Travelzoo subscribers can visit this boutique Chandler retreat for a 50-minute custom facial including a luxe foot treatment for $39, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on a facial at A New U Day Spa & Salon, rated 4 stars on both Yelp and SpaFinder
- Includes a 50-minute deep pore facial for $39
- The customized treatment also features a hydrating mask and upper-body massage
- Also get a foot treatment with scrub, mask and warm towels
- For $75, get two 50-minute facials to redeem over separate visits and save $100
Nov. 14, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
A New U Day Spa & Salon
590 N. Alma School Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85224
- The therapeutic "Ultimate Deep Pore" facial begins with a deep cleanse and scrub and includes an enzyme application, extractions, a moisturizing mask to calm and hydrate skin and a hand, shoulder, neck and face massage. During the service, guests will be treated to a foot treatment including scrub, mask and warm towels.
- For $75, get two 50-minute facials to be redeemed over separate visits. Save $100 on this package, which includes the deep pore facial plus a microderm facial -- geared toward improving fine lines and wrinkles -- and also includes a hydrating mask along with a hand and foot massage.
- Unwind in the relaxation room prior to your appointment. A New U's 2,400-square-foot interior features contemporary decor with turquoise accents.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through Feb. 15, 2013. By appointment only; subject to availability. All appointments must be made directly through Kelvin Gardner/Indulge at number listed. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid Sunday-Thursday only from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms